Must be 18 years or older. No purchase necessary to win. Buying a car will not increase chances of winning. Must have a valid driver’s license and car loan. Prize not to exceed $15,000.
1. DATES OF PROMOTION : From May 1, 2019 through May 31, 2019 while supplies last, or until the Grand Prize specified below is validly won (the "Promotion Period").
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry, must have a valid driver’s license and be the named automobile owner on the applicable certificate of title and named as the owner of that automobile on a current automotive retail installment contract with lien holder. You must be present when entering the contest. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sutherlin, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and members of Employees’ immediate family (mother, father, siblings, children) are not eligible.
3. HOW TO PLAY: During the Promotion Period, the contestant may visit a participating Sponsor's location or website and enter his/her registration information as directed. Contestants may enter one time only. Upon registration of such information the contestant is eligible to participate in the Grand Prize. Upon pressing "Submit", the contestant will be directed to the game play page. All potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the promotion rules before any prize will be awarded. All taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: If due to printing, technical problems, production or other errors, more prizes are claimed than intended, the intended prize will be awarded in a random drawing from all those submitting purportedly valid claims. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. A "SCREEN SHOT" IS NOT PROOF OR EVIDENCE OF A WINNING GAME PLAY AND/OR PRIZE. A CONTESTANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL SAID CONTESTANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND SAID CONTESTANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize will be permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Contestants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this promotion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winners agree to hold Sponsor, Sponsor's Designees, their respective directors, officers, employees, assigns, and advertising and promotional agencies harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
5. GRAND PRIZE: One potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for the Promotion Period on or about May 31, 2019, from among all eligible entries received. Prize payout amount is dependent on the balance remaining on the winner’s existing automotive retail installment contract, up to but not exceeding $15,000. The Odds of winning the Grand Prize are dependent on the total number of entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Action Marketing, 3160 Campus Drive Suite 200 Norcross GA 30071. The potential winner or winners will be contacted by e-mail or by phone at the e-mail address or phone number provided on the registration page. Winners of the Grand Prize must provide a valid driver’s license in which the last 4 digits match the contest entry form. Winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within four (4) calendar days of notification. Failure to return the documents and/or requested information, or the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. The Grand Prize will be paid in the form of a check, which shall be made available to the Grand Prize winner for pick up at the Sponsor’s location where the winner entered their registration information and at the Sponsor’s location where the winner entered their registration information and completed the winner’s affidavit and release form. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail that the check is available for pick-up. The check must be picked up by the winner in person at the Sponsor’s location within five (5) days of notification that the check is available for pick-up. Any check not picked-up within such five day period will be forfeited and the Grand Prize represented by such check will be awarded to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Drawings will continue to be held at:Action Marketing, 3160 Campus Drive Suite 200 Norcross GA 30071, on the first day of each month which is not a weekend day or holiday, until all prizes are awarded.
5. INDEMNIFICATION: By participating, contestants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Sponsor's Designees, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies from and against any claims made by winners, entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this promotion as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in this promotion.
8. INTERNET: In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email account used to log in to the promotion website will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email account by a service provider or other entity responsible for assigning email accounts for the service. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inacc...