Fort Pierce, Fl
The team at Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Pierce welcomes drivers and families from nearby Port St. Lucie, Florida to shop and explore our dealership online or with a visit to our showroom, new and used car lots and service center. As one of the area's go-to Nissan dealers, we offer the very latest Nissan models available at highly competitive prices. Plus, with in-house finance, parts and service staff, you can have all your automotive needs met in one place! Be sure to enjoy our:
- Wide array of new and used Nissan models
- Comfortable service lounge
- Nissan lease deals and financing rates
- State-of-the-art service department
Whether you are catching a Met's game at Port St. Lucie's First Data Field or planning a family outing at the beautiful Savannas Preserve State Park, arrive at your destination in style and with the latest automotive tech. With a new Nissan from Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Pierce, you can enjoy a sleek Rogue with an Intelligent Around View Monitor and NissanConnect Mobile Apps, plus advanced driver-assist technologies. From the highly affordable new Nissan Versa and Sentra lineups to roomy Pathfinder SUVs and rugged Titan pickups, our Nissan dealership near Port St. Lucie has the new vehicle you are after, so shop online or visit us today! Plus, with used cars for sale including Nissan Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicles, there is never a shortage of low-priced cars, SUVs and trucks available here!
Fort Pierce, FL
Our local Nissan dealer is just twenty minutes from Port St. Lucie. Just hop on SW Airoso Blvd and MW St James Drive then make a right on W Midway Rd. We'll be waiting for you. Finding your new Nissan or used car at Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Pierce is easy -- and so is the financing process! Port St. Lucie area car buyers of all credit levels can feel confident applying for auto loans at our dealership, thanks to our supportive finance department and convenient online credit application.
Port St. Lucie offers iconic Florida beaches as well as many other natural elements to explore. If you want to enjoy a stroll without getting sand in your shoes, Hike along the Savannas Preserve State Park. You'll find biking, horseback riding, hiking, and wildlife viewing. Another relaxing afternoon is walking through Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens. Enjoy the vibrant nature and exotic foliage the state of Florida offers all in one place.
Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Pierce serves Fort Pierce, Florida and the Port St. Lucie area by offering a refined selection of new and used Nissan models for sale. When your Nissan Altima could use tire service or an oil change, visit our service center. Quality is our top priority, so know that your Nissan is in good hands at our service facility. You can book a service appointment online now for your upcoming visit. We welcome you to stay a while and relax in our customer lounge while our professional service team tends to your auto maintenance needs.
Port St. Lucie is home to such desirable attractions as the Children's Museum of the Treasure Coast and seeing the New York Mets at First Data Field. Florida also offers a bounty of activities to enjoy at sea. Take your cruise at Treasure Coast Boat Rentals then dock with your dog at Walton Rocks Beach. Some of the other main attractions this city has to offer include:
- Hillmoor Lake Park
- Spruce Bluff Preserve
- River Lilly Cruises
- Savannas Preserve State Park
- Children's Museum of the Treasure Coast: Looking for a place to take the kids that is fun and educational? Now, you've found it. The Children's Museum will keep the entire family entertained while learning about veterinary assistance, how cars work and acting. Hours vary throughout the week so be sure to check their website.
- New York Mets at First Data Field: Then next time you want to sing Take Me Out To the Ballgame, we have the place for you. See the New York Mets get ready for the season during Spring Training. The stadium is also available to rent for birthdays and events.
- Spruce Bluff Preserve: Florida is known for its stunning beaches and outdoor activities, but not all of your adventures need to be in the sand. Take a walk through untouched nature and discover the history of the area. With 97 acres to explore, you can find a pioneer settlement and a cemetery along the banks of the St. Lucie River.
- Walton Rocks Beach: Port St. Lucie isn't just for humans. It's the ideal playground for dogs as well. This beach covers 24 acres for dogs to roam off-leash. While you're tanning, swimming, and picnicking, your four-legged companion can be right beside you.