Vero Beach, Fl
When you are searching for a new or used car or professional maintenance for your Nissan, turn to Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Pierce. Our full-service Nissan dealership is just a short drive from Vero Beach. We are proud to offer our customers:
- An extensive inventory of new and used Nissan vehicles to explore
- Convenient location
- Nissan lease deals and financing
- Full-service auto repair
A new Nissan Rogue, Pathfinder or Altima makes for the ideal vehicle for drivers and families alike. Enjoy the natural beauty of the Vero Beach area when you visit the McKee Botanical Garden, Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge or Environmental Learning Center, arriving in style in a new Nissan!
Vero Beach, FL
The drive from Vero Beach to our Fort Pierce Nissan dealership is between 30-40 minutes along US-1. Turn right when you exit the freeway then make another quick right, and you'll find us waiting for you at 4815 US-1, Fort Pierce, FL 34982. We are ready to help our Vero Beach neighbors drive home a new Nissan.
As its name indicates, Vero Beach is known for relaxing beaches, beautiful sunsets, and relaxing dips in the ocean. Head to Wabasso Beach Park when you are looking for a sunset picnic on the sand. The lifeguards, restrooms, showers, and picnic area make it the ideal place for a family beach day. Don't forget to pack your snorkel. The beautiful beaches aren't the only nature to enjoy. Make a stop at McKee Botanical Garden for an afternoon of regal palms, tranquil streams, and an abundance of waterlilies.
At Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Pierce, we believe that obtaining financing for your new or used car purchase should always be hassle-free; that is why we have a dedicated finance department after all! You do not even have to make the drive over from Vero Beach first, as we have an available online application for auto loans. Whether you have stellar or less than ideal credit, the financing process begins with our secure credit application, so apply today!
Vero Beach, Florida is home to many attractive sights and activities. This city offers something for everybody. From the Environmental Learning Center to the Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge, activities abound. Some of the city's most popular attractions include:
- Vero Beach Museum of Art
- McKee Botanical Garden
- Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge
- Oslo Riverfront Conservation Area
- Vero Beach Theater Guild: Vero Beach proudly supports the arts by showcasing five main-stage productions every year. This community theater casts local actors who put on excellent local theater at affordable ticket prices.
- Hallstrom Farmstead: Discover where locally-sourced, Florida pineapples came from in the 1800's. This family-based pineapple farm covers five acres and houses photographs, memorabilia, and furniture from when it was a working farm.
- Vero Beach Wine and Film Festival: If you like to enjoy a glass of vino and watch an independent film, the VBWFF is the place for you. Enjoy international, student, independent, and American films while sipping on wines from boutique vintners from around the country.
- How Sweet It Is Chocolate: Who doesn't love a piece of chocolate on occasion? Or perhaps a regular basis. Either way, this family-owned business serves more than 200 types of hand-dipped chocolate. With this many options to indulge, you'll need to come back more than once.