Fort Pierce, FL
When a quality car shopping experience is what you're after, visit Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Pierce near Sebastian, FL. We have a massive lineup of excellent Nissan vehicles such as the Altima, Maxima and Titan. No matter what you're looking for, you can count on Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Pierce to help get you out on the road in a stunning new ride without all the hassle of most dealerships. When you're here, you'll also experience:
- Our selection of high-quality new and pre-owned Nissans
- Our professional and knowledgeable service team
- Our outstanding purchase and lease deals
- Our comfortable and fully-stocked lounge area
So what are you waiting for? There has never been a better time to get behind the wheel of a new or used Nissan car, truck or SUV than right now. Grab your friends, pack up your family and head over to Sutherlin Nissan today!
from Sebastian, FL
Less than an hour away, getting to Fort Pierce from Sebastian is a breeze. In fact, all you have to do is hop on US-1 S from Main St and then turn left onto 53rd St. 53rd turns into Indian River Blvd, which you'll follow until you see US-1 S again. Use the left three lanes to turn left and you'll find us just down the road. You can also use our navigation tools to quickly and easily find the best route to our dealership from wherever you are. However you get here, we can't wait to see you soon.
Sebastian, FL is located in Indian River County and features gorgeous weather and unbeatable views of the Atlantic Ocean. Originally a small fishing village, it was incorporated in 1924 and currently has a population of 22,000 people. There are several parks, a stunning lagoon and plenty of delicious places to grab a bite. You're sure to fall in love with Sebastian, just like you'll fall in love with your new Nissan!
At Sutherlin Nissan, we absolutely love serving the community of Sebastian, FL. Our team adores the quaint and charming community of Sebastian and always goes out of their way to make our Sebastian customers feel at home. Just a short drive away, we feel a connection to our Sebastian neighbors and love when they visit us for their automotive needs. From service to sales to in-house financing, we're Sebastian's one-stop-shop for everything Nissan. And that's just the way we like it.
Once you've purchased your new or pre-owned Nissan from Sutherlin Nissan of Fort Pierce, it's time to have some fun. Why not take the family out to one of Sebastian, FL's many parks? You certainly have plenty to choose from, including:
- The Sebastian Inlet State Park
- Riverview Park
- Golden Sands Park
- The Sebastian Florida Bark Park
- Mel Fisher's Treasure Museum: Are you ready to search for some treasure? Then stop by Mel Fisher's where you can explore exhibits focusing on ancient finds from the 1715 Spanish Treasure Fleet. The entire museum is located in an old fire station and is open daily.
- Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge: A United States National Wildlife Refuge and part of the Everglades Headwaters NWR Complex, Pelican Island offers hiking trails and a variety of unique birds to see and hear. Tours are available.
- Orchid Island: Just bought your Nissan and now you're looking for a place to chill? We get it. That's why we recommend Orchid Island. You'll find plenty of sandy beaches, great shopping and fine dining on the island. If you're feeling adventurous, there are also a number of wildlife reserves nearby.
- Sebastian Barber Street Sports Complex: It's time to get your game on at the local sports complex! This outdoor facility offers baseball and softball fields, a regulation size football field and a skate park for those looking to kickflip their way to a fun-filled day. What are you waiting for? Pack up your new or pre-owned Nissan and start exploring Sebastian!